2014 Health tips



I am a firm believer in the power of exercise to make you more productive. On the days I make time to get out of the office and go for a run, surf or swim at lunch I’m 10 times more productive during the afternoon than had I just stayed at my desk.
I get more done, complete tasks faster and generally have a more motivated attitude. So for the first post of 2014 I thought I’d run through some great ideas for incorporating exercise into your working day. but very enjoy weekend day it's rest of my body. These tips are easy and they won’t cost you anything. 
2 time fast in Week is best for Diagnose system in body.

Incorporate exercise into your breaks
    Leanne Stanislavsky  from Fitness Tips advises doing squats whenever you get up from your chair or need a break from your screen.  
    Sit away from your chair and stand up and sit down, barely sitting on your chair, and repeat 10 or 20 times. You’ll probably get in a good 100 squats a day and you can always add in a few dips to develop arm strength.
    if you want too wait gain Eat cheese , ghee and milk product.



    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Plum is very useful in summer

    Why should suppress phase of the elderly ?